I have managed to do a lot in my small time on this planet, and because of this I have gained a huge amount of skills that I would love to share with the world. Some of the skills I have gained over the last few years are:
- I’ve been public speaking on a range of LGBTI subjects since I was about 12. The audience has ranged from 10 people to 1200.
- Helped organise big and small events regionally and nationally, with a couple gaining international recognition.
- Consultancy around how organisations and events can be more inclusive.
- I can plan and present fun interactive and educational workshops for any audience.
- I’m a great leader. I’ve lead different teams during some very stressful situations.
- Sometimes what makes a good leader is delegation. I’m very good at delegating jobs and tasks to help build on people’s strengths and learn new skills.
- I’ve run a couple of kitchens and organised food for several meetings. I know how to keep under budget and make sure everyone is happy.
- I’ve been on a few boards over the last couple of years, so I have lots of knowledge of how boards legally have to run.
- Money is always tight in the LGBTI community, so I have learnt how to negotiate to get the best bang for our buck.
If you would like me to work with you or your organisation on different projects, then please feel free to contact me and we can have a chat about what that could look like. If you see some of my skills that you need in your workplace, and want to offer me a job that would also be something great to talk about.